Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Tenth Post! *GRANDFATHER'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT!*

"Grandfather's Birthday Present by Herman Heijermans, Jr."
Main characters: Grandfather, Jet, Dirk, Mary, Piet and Frans, Henk.


It's the birthday of Jet's Grandfather. Jet, Dirk, Mary, Piet, Frans, and Henk is thought of a gift that they should give to their Grandfather. Jet's suggestion is he want's to give a BIBLE, Dirk's idea is to give a arm chair, Mary want them to give grandfather a winter coat, a muffler, a pair of gloves or some good stout, Piet and Frans wants them to just decorate the living room. They all don't want each others suggestion but Henk thought of the best birthday present and its a picture of a whole family but their problem is they dont have any money to purchase the frame and when the grandfather knew what they will give to him, he decided that he will just pay the frame.
 THE END!!

 Lesson is any suggestion to give on a birthday present for your love one will do as long as it came from your heart, no matter how ugly your present is, it's not in the beauty that counts, what counts is the thought of what you give. :D 

Yooow!! Its 12:58pm!! I'm done doing my project! But I Think I can do more!! Should I still continue doing posts?  Maybe I should..:D 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment