Saturday, January 29, 2011

14th post! I'm running out of lessons..:)) what to say? hmmm.. ;)

 WHAT WE DID THIS THURSDAY!
Hhhmmm, seriously i ran out of lessons and I don't know what to say.. I don't know if I may include the things we did last week? or this week? hmmm, well, as far as i remember we had a game this thursday? and it was about the sound of e, 3(E in cursive), I, i, 2e(like ae) and i forgot the other..:)) we divide our classmates into four groups, group 1 was Anca, Edward,Luigi and Dave(Korean), 2nd group was erica, tania, karleen and nina, group three was Mc, Andre, Briggitte and Megan, and the last group were us, ME(Raymond), Pauline, Carlos, Ruel and Kevin Ozaki. Of course obviously before we start we already knew that the group of Anca will win and we're right they really won..:)) our group was "laugh trip"  cause we didn't expect that we will win the second price because group three was the first one who passed the bond paper that we're using in the game but luckily one of their answers were wrong and we had a chance  then we won..:> haha Our group will have Plus 3 in one quiz and if we dont need plus on the first quiz, we can use it on another quiz again..:> ahaha


HAHA, I'm actually done with my 14th post but I don't know if I can Include this, haha! Last one and I'm done already, and its already 7:19pm..:)  I'm so sorry if you cant understand my grammar..:| I'm so sorry, i tried my best...hehe

THANKYOU FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment