Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Post! Ms. LY! HA! in your face!! haha joke, just kidding!! :P

 huhuuhu, wha- wha- what to saay?? I'll just end my post here! No, really I don't know what to say now, I just want to say Thank you Ms. Ly for letting us do a project like this I recalled all our lessons since first quarter until now, this is a really great strategy for us not to forget the lessons we learned from you. By the end of this year I'll try my best not to forget what you've told and taught us Ms Ly! you're a great teacher! I'll miss you and your lessons! hahaha..:P

Thankyou for all who read my blog!!  I know its boring but at least i did my best and finished it. Its now 7:39PM!! yes!! done with one of my projects but still so much work to do..I can do this..:> byeee..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment