Friday, January 21, 2011

My Second Post! I'm starting to like what I'm doing..:)) "POEMS!!"



A GIRL IN LOVE
Oh, my sweet mother, 'tis in vain
I cannot weave as once I wove, 
so wildered  is my heart and brain
With thinking of that youth I love.

For me, the mood of this poem is gloomy and, desperate. I just forgot the meaning of this poem but i know that the girl in this poem is already old and want to come back with his memories when she was still young..:) 


ONE GIRL 
I
Like the sweet apple which reddens
upon the toppmost bough,
Atop on the topmost twig-which the
pluckers forgot, somehow-
forgot it not, nay! but got it not for none could get it till now.

II
like the wild hyacinth flower which on
the hills is found
which the passing feet of the shepherds
forever tear and wound,
until the purple blossom is trodden into the ground.

This poem like the first one, if I'm not mistaken the age of the girl that talks here is also old already. The girl in this poem is sad misses the times when she was young. She will not forget the times when she spend her life worth it when she's still young. 


 WHEW!! end of my SECOND POST, I really don't know if I'm doing well in this one and it's 9:53PM. Well, good luck on me..:P 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment