Friday, January 21, 2011

Fifth POsT! Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.. =)


 DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA!
Let me tell you the story of Don Quixote but first his full name is Don Quixote De La Mancha. He lives at a certain village in La Mancha.(I don't know but for me I think he named his name after that village.) He almost spend every time of his day reading and imagining things about a knight until he really wants to be a knight and go to an adventure like what suppose a knight should do, like he made a helmet the first one in not that strong so it easily broke up but the second that he did is nice but when he wore it, it cant take off on his head already.  Another one is he named his Horse Rocinante, maybe for Don Quixote that name is good to hear but he didn't know that it's a vulgar breed of horses in the world. The last one was, He named his Love once as Dulcinea Del Toboso, like what he named on the horse Don Quixote thought that that name is like a royalty of a princess for a knight but the real name of her love is Aldonza Lorenzo. 


In this story, yes, maybe He is crazy because he doesn't know the difference between imaginations and reality but i think you cant blame the person on that because even other person if they're really fund of reading books they can still imagine that they are those people who really liked in the book.

If I have a friend like Don Quixote I would of course be sad for him but still his my friend ever if his weird as long as were friends, nothing can change that..:D 



Oh my, I made 5 post and a Introduction in just one day!! This is fun and it's 12:05am already, This should be enough for now, I better go to sleep already!

<Thankyouforreading>





No comments:

Post a Comment