Friday, January 21, 2011

Why, Hello there!! :D

Hi, let me start by introducing my self. I'm Raymond S. Tay, 15 years old, 4th year high school in  Ann Arbor Montessori my section is FARADAY! and i love it.. :> OWKEEY!! now, hmm, I don't really know how to survive making this blog because this is the first time I make one. Sooo, I'm doing this because my Teacher in English Ms. Ly Agoncillo told us to create our own blog about what we've learned from first quarter to fourth quarter in English. We need to do a maximum of 15blogs and minimum of 10blogs but i think I can only do 10blogs(I think). okaay, maybe i should start doing more of this.:))

Enjoy Reading! Hope you like my Introduction..:)) OH My Gad! I cant believe i did this correctly? or not?:)) 
By the way, Hi Ms. Ly.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment